Breads are favorite food when it comes to breakfast or tea time snacks. Here is a great idea to make cute hedgehog bread with wonderful taste.
- Bread dough.
- Dry fruits for the eyes and nose.
- Roll the dough into balls of the size of a large lemon
- Dough ball put any filling (red bean, cherry jam etc.)
- Puts it on a greased baking sheet, and pinch and squeeze one end to form the face.
- Get two small pieces as foot and put the right place.
- With a knife, make claws on their feet.
- Using scissors do to Hedgehog needles. Snip about 1/2 inch deep with scissors at a 45 degree angle from the back side.
- Make the eyes and nose using dry fruits. (peanuts, dried apricots etc.)
- Brush with a milk/egg wash
- Sprinkle with sugar and bake in a preheated oven to 180°C (350°F), until they get golden crusts.