This personal transporter “walkercar” is developed by a Japanese company.
- It is small enough, which can be easily carried into a backpack.
- It is made from aluminum and weighs between 4.4 to 6.6 pounds.
- It is light, but strong. It can take loads of up to 120kg.
- It reaches top speeds of 6.2 per hour for distances of up to 7.4 miles after three hours of charging.
- It is easy to ride. It runs when you stand on it, it stops when you step off.
It will be released in 2016. It would be a great tool to have if your daily commute is within the range.