This is a very simple and effective method to clean jewelry. This saves money and is safe for you and friendly for the environment. All you have to do is to prepare a solution and then to put the jewelry inside, letting the liquid act for a few minutes.
You will need:
- aluminum foil;
- 1 tablespoon salt;
- 1 tablespoon baking soda;
- 1 tablespoon dish soap;
- 1 cup hot water.
- Take the bowl and line the bottom of it with aluminum foil.
- Make a mix with the ingredients above. You will obtain a whitish solution.
- Drop the jewelry inside and allow the solution to work for about 10 minutes.
- Take the jewelry out and rinse with cold water, then dry. Note: The solution can dry your hands, so you should use rubber gloves or even tweezers to handle the jewelry.