Have you ever had clothes hanging in the closet that you thought were ruined and you may want to donate some day, but you still like it so much that you are waiting to fix them somehow though you don’t know exactly how. Yes, there are some tips that you can use to wear them again. Here are some of the things that you can do:
1. Stop your sweaters from shedding by sticking them in the freezer overnight.
2. Toss your jeans in a plastic bag and stick them in the freezer at night to remove bad odors.
3. Erase unsightly armpit stains with lemon juice or baking soda.
4. Remove deodorant marks with the foam cover of a dry clean hanger.
5. Spray a small amount of vodka on your clothes to eliminate strong odors.
6. Fix foundation stains with a little bit of shaving cream.
7. Use hairspray to remove a lipstick stain…
Head over to the following link to read more: