You can easily make a felt basket it to store your craft supplies or any other objects that you find suitable.
What you need:
- Measuring Tape
- Hole puncher
- Hot Glue
- Mark 16 lines about 8 cm long at the sides of the circle in such a way that they will meet at the center of the circle if you extend these lines
- Make cuts along the lines so that you will get sectors.
- Punch two holes as shown in each sector.
- Bring the sides together, pass a string or ribbon through the holes.
- Make the string tight and tie so that the felt takes the form of a basket.
- Embellish the basket with ribbon or fabric flowers