In addition to a couple of projects with recycled CDs/DVDs I showed earlier, I am going to introduce another fun project. You can use them for mosaics to achieve great effect on your kitchen wall, especially when lights are on. As you can see from below, they can generate rainbow, which makes your kitchen look awesome.
Here are more Super Exciting Ideas to Recycle Old CDs and DVDs :
1.DIY Mosaic Tile Birdbath With Recycled DVDs
To see more here
The result is very beautiful and impressive because the candle/the bulb lights glow(s) through the balls!
What you will need :
- Some Cats Eyes Glass Marble (you can buy from Amazon ),
- A CD
- Instant adhesive
3.DIY Mosaic Disco Ball With Old CDs
What you need:
- A Styrofoam ball;
- Craft scissors or kitchen shears;
- String or hook;
- Hot glue gun;
- Colored permanent markers (optional).
How to do:
- Cut the CDs into small square pieces.
- Tie a string around the Styrofoam ball or install a hook on the ball.
- Start by gluing the square pieces from the center of the Styrofoam ball. Continue until the Styrofoam ball is covered.
- Paint with permanent markers to create a multi-colored effect.
- Hang the disco ball and get ready to dance!
4.Make a Peacock with Old CDs and Tire
image via Domovenokk.ru