These pizza super mini and cute. The idea of baking them in Muffin Tin is incredibly clever. Try these easy to make tortilla pizzas and get ready to be praised by your friends and family. BY the way, If you want you can give your own variation too like using veggie instead of pepperoni.
- 3 Old El Paso flour tortillas
- 1 can (15 ounce) Muir Glen pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup mini pepperoni
How to do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using the cut edge of the pizza sauce can, cut four rounds from each tortilla. Press each round into a lightly-greased muffin tin.
- Place a tablespoon of Muir Glen pizza sauce into the center of each tortilla round.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the sauce on each tortilla round.
- Top each pizza with mini pepperoni rounds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Remove and cool before using a fork to transfer mini pizzas from muffin tin to a serving plate.
- Bake and enjoy!
Source from: Table Spoon