These mini panda cupcakes are delicious, fun and cute at the same time. These cupcakes work well for zoo-themed children’s birthday parties and for baby showers. The ingredients are inexpensive to purchase and it saves you money on getting cupcakes from a bakery.
- Making 12 cupcakes or buy from store.
- Cool these cupcakes
- Use a decorator bag with Tip apply the white frosting on the cupcakes .
- Take a bowl of sugar and press each cupcake into this bowl.
- Use chocolate chips to make the eyes, ears and nose of the cupcake panda.
- Use chocolate sprinkles to make the mouth of the panda.
- Make the details of the eyes, you can use edible ink pens on white confettis. You can serve them with milk or ice-cream.
These panda cupcakes make easy but looks great.