This is a very simple recipe to make yummy egg and ham cobbler.
Ingredients (for reference)
- Sliced loaf
- 4 eggs
- 3 tomatoes
- Spread a thin layer of butter sliced loaf.
- Share them (put on “edge”) into a greased form.
- Wash tomatoes and cut into slices.
- Between slices of loaf put slices of tomatoes and ham.
- Beat eggs with milk, add salt, pepper and nutmeg. Pour this mixture loaf with hams and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven until tender and browned cheese omelet.