Summer is already here. Here is a cool recipe of freezing pops for the hot summer days. You can use any fruit as you like. Kids will definitely love them.
9 tbsp water
2 tbsp sugar
5 oz kiwi
6 oz mango
6 oz fresh raspberries
- Make a simple syrup by combining water and sugar in a small pot and bring to a boil; boil for about 4-5 minutes on medium heat. Set aside.
- Puree fruit separately in the blender. Set aside in 3 small bowls.
- Divide the simple syrup between the fruit purees and mix in.
- Equally fill four small 5 oz cups with the kiwi puree and place in the freezer; freeze one hour.
- Add mango puree and freeze 20 minutes. Insert sticks and freeze at least 2 hours. Add raspberry puree and freeze overnight.
You can buy popsicle molds from Amazon.