Pizza buns are great appetizer for a party. It’s easy to make. The ingredients are simple too.
What you will need:
- 2 rounds of white bread dough;
- 40 rounds of pizza pepperoni;
- 5.5 oz tomato paste;
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups shredded mozzarella.
- Spread the dough
- Cover it with half of the tomato paste leaving one edge free of toppings.
- Take almost one cup of mozzarella and sprinkle everything.
- Place two rows of pepperoni slices.
- When done, start rolling thhe dough towards the edge with no topping.
- Slice the roll, and place the slices on a greased cookie sheet and put in the preheated oven at 350 degrees for about half an hour.
- Do the same with the second round dough and the remaining ingredients.