These simple and colorful cheesecake bars will be the life of any party! The base is a Cinnamon Toast Crunch crust topped with a neon coloured yoghurt and cream cheese cheesecake mix. Health and yummy!
- 4 cups Cinnamon Toast cereal
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup very warm water
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) Original vanilla yogurt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- Neon food coloring gels
- Make cereal finely ground, then add melted butter, and press into the bottom of an 8×8-inch baking pan.
- Dissolve gelatin into warm water. Mixer with cream cheese, yogurt, and sugar until smooth.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on top of the cereal crust.
- Divide remaining half of the cream cheese mixture into even amounts among 4 small bowls. Tint each with a different color of Betty Crocker neon food coloring. Stir until the color is evenly mixed in each bowl.
- Place dollop of each color on top of the uncolored cheesecake layer and flatten.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before slicing and serving.
More detail here