This simple and healthy little no bake energy bites are perfect for a delicious snack, breakfast, or even dessert! So easy and so yummy.
What you will need:
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed or wheat germ
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs (optional)
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Mix all ingredients together and let set in fridge for about 1/2 hour. Roll into small balls about 1 inch in size. Store in airtight container in fridge.
More detail here