Do you want to have a quick lunch or dinner for you and you family within your busy schedule? This Nacho-Crusted crescent dog may be a great choice. You will have a delicious meal with readily available ingredient.
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls)
- 4 slices cheese
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups crushed roasted veggie zesty Cheddar tortilla chips (about 32 chips)
- Favorite dipping sauces, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles, and wrap hotdog as shown.
- Using pastry brush, brush milk over each wrapped hot dog.
- Roll each in crushed chips;
- place seam side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately with dipping sauces.