Like popular mint chocolate chip ice cream, this creamy, mint cheesecake is studded with miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels. You won’t be able to stop at one slice of this Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake! Do you want to try it?
What you will need:
- 15 Oreo cookies
- 10 Keebler Grasshoper fudge mint cookies
- 5 tablespoons of melted butter
- 3 (8-ounce) packages of softened cream cheese
- a 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Crème de Menthe
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon green food coloring
- 2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 9 inch pan
- hand-held mixer
- food processor
- Preheat oven to 3 degrees F .
- Put cookies and mint cookies into food processor, pulse until fine crumbs form. Add 5 tablespoons of melted butter and pulse until the crumbs become moistened.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Place softened cream cheese into a large bowl. Using mixer, beat until the cream cheese is light and fluffy. Then add condensed milk, eggs, Crème de Menthe, peppermint and food coloring, and mix well.
- Mix 1 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon flour, then stir the chocolate chips into to the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared springform pan.
- Top with 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon milk. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir until creamy.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over each slice before serving.
More detail here