Surprise your family and friends with a delicious dessert – chocolate cupcakes with a strawberry inside. This is so creative and yummy.
You will need:
- Chocolate flavored cake mix (1 package);
- Chocolate pudding (1 package);
- Fresh mint leaves.
- Make the cupcakes according to the package instructions.
- Let them cool and then use a knife to make a hole in the middle of each cupcake.
- Prepare the pudding by following the package instructions.
- Insert a strawberry into each cupcake and push it down with a piece of cupcake you’ve cut down.
- Put the pudding over it and decorate the top with some leaves of mint.
- Cut the cupcakes into half for a sweet look and place them on plates.