A nice potato to entertain with and is really easy to make. With two kinds of cheese, these potatoes make a great main dish with a salad, or a hearty side.
What is needed:
1. A few Russet potatoes,
1. Clean your potatoes
2. Make slices across the potato
3. Cut up your butter. Using super cold butter makes it easier to slice and to shove in the potato.
4. Do the same with the Parmigiano-Reggiano.
5. Open the potatoes’ crevices and shove the Parmesan and butter, alternating between the two.
6. Transfer them to a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
7. Drizzle a little olive oil on top of the potatoes and they’ll be good to go.
8. After they’re stuffed with butter and Parmigiano-Reggiano, you want to bake them at 400º F for about 45 minutes to an hour.
9 . Drizzle the heavy cream atop the potatoes
10. Add the shredded cheddar and bake for an addition 10-15 minutes. You can serve them with dollop of sour cream.
Click the link here for more details.