It’s easy to decorate your salad with a completely edible and tasty garnish. Do you want to try and give a surprise to your family?
- Cut almost 3 inches piece of cucumber.
- Using a peeler start making petals by peeling the skin first.
- Peel the inner part too to make more petals.
- Hollow the center of the cucumber flower with the peeler.
- Make pointed edges of the petals with kitchen scissors .
- Cut a slice of a carrot and make it slightly bulging or convex using a knife.
- Make a checkered pattern on it with knife.
- Put it in the center of the flower.