These homemade vegetable and cheese mini quiches are the perfect party appetizer!
What you need:
- Broccoli, onions, multi-colored peppers etc. vegetables
- Seasonings to taste (salt, pepper etc.)
How to do:
- Chop broccoli, onions, bell peppers etc.
- Put all the vegetables in a pan, add some oil, a little water and steam them.
- Mash them when cool.
- Spoon the mixture to mini muffin tray.
- Add cheese in each one.
- Add salt and pepper in eggs, then beat.
- Pour the eggs mixture in each cup.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, bake about 15-20 minutes.
More detail here