It’s such a creative idea to transform an old jean into a gorgeous dress. Try and enjoy.
You will need:
- old jeans;
- scissors, needles, thread;
- sewing machine.
- Start by undoing the inside seam and the one uniting the crotch.
- Use the scissors to cut down the inside angle that normally covers the inside area in between your legs.
- Undo the exterior seam from the bottom up of each crotch for the armpit area of your dress.
- Try the pants on like a dress, upside down, fixate it with some bobby pins,
- Sew with the sewing machine.