These slippers look gorgeous on your feet, furthermore they fit both a rustic home design and a contemporary or minimalist one.
You will need:
- Sewing machine.
- Use the pattern that you see in the pictures
- Measure the length and the width of your shoe sole
- Take a third measurement from the center of the interior line of the sole, above your foot and to the center of the exterior line of your sole
- Start building the slipper pattern
- Put the pattern on the fabric you want your slippers to be made of and mark the outer line
- Put it on the opposite side and mark the outer line
- Start cutting the pattern, then sew them
- That’s it. Enjoy.