Are you tired of finding your makeups, especially when you are in a hurry? Check out this brilliant idea how to make a makeup magnet board to organize your makeups.
You will need:
- an old frame
- some metal from hardware store;
- spray adhesive;
- hot glue;
- Use an old frame, paint it and then glaze it.
- Go to the hardware store, pick up some metal and cut it to fit inside the frame.
- Use spray adhesive to stick some fabric to the metal.
- Put it all back together.
- Go to the dollar store, pick up a bunch of magnets and hot glue one to the back of each shadow.
- If you need a place to store brushes and liners though, glue 3 extra strong magnets on the back of some containers