A cool way to change the decor in your garden would be by using this tire planter.
What you will need:
- Old tire
- Sharp knife
- Chicken wire or other form of sturdy mesh
How to do:
- With the help of a sharp knife , start cutting some points of the tire all the way around inwards . Then, pull the interior piece and keep it.
- Flip the tire inside out and place the piece you cut earlier in the bottom. ( your local tire shop can flip it for free after you cut it)
- Wash the tire , and paint it.
- Find a piece of chicken wire and place your cut-out over top of it to hold it in place ( it will allow both the dirt to stay in the planter and a proper drainage)
- Fill it up with dirt and plant some flowers.
Click below link for tutorial…