Here is another DIY project of how you can transform regular soda bottles into beautiful vases. The process is quite simple.
You will need:
- 2 plastic bottles;
- a cutter;
- a serrated knife;
- glue or tape (optional);
- Remove the labels and bottleneck from your pair of PET.
- Cut the bottles into leaves, just like shown in the images.
- Make a small cut with the cutter at the bottom of the bottle.
- Make as many as you made leaves earlier.
- Turn the leaves of plastic and place them into the small cut at the bottom of the bottle. If this doesn’t seem to hold, you can use glue or tape to secure.
- Decorate with paint or pens to give the vases an extra look.