Can you image how easy it is to transform an old t-shirt into a fashionable bolero? It will be good for any occasion.
You will need:
- an old t-shirt
- safety pin
- needle and thread or sewing machine
- Put your t-shirt on a flat surface
- Make a vertical cut in the middle of the t-shirt. Be careful to make the cut only on the front side.
- Cut off the neckband.
- Fold the edges and fix with pins.
- Start sewing making a hem at a distance of at least 1,5 cm from the edge.
- Use the safety pin to insert the ribbon.
- Pull the ribbon until edges gather.
- That’s it. Enjoy.