Kids always love kinds of toys. Play toy can help to develop children’s creativity and imagination. The recycled bottle helicopter so simple, that even children can make them. You can use different colours of straws, you can paint it, even you can draw door, window etc.. The finished vary endlessly depends on your imagination. Enjoy with your kids!
What you need:
- Plastic bottle (with the lid on)
- Drinking straws
- Table tennis ball
- Hot glue
How to do:
- Cut the top part of a plastic bottle.
- Poke a hole use scissors, and insert a straw into the hole, as the helicopter’s tail.
- Cut a strip from the plastic bottle, staple it to two straws as shown.
- Staple the strip to the bottle’s top part to finish the body of the helicopter.
- Cut two straws, and put them perpendicularly over each other, then fix them on the top of helicopter with a pin. You can use hot glue to secure the pin in place.
- Put and fix a ping pong ball in the open part use hot glue.