This is an easy and quick Easter craft of making pom pom bunny. They are perfect and adorable additions to any Easter basket.
To make these lovely pom-pom bunnies you will require yarn, pom-pom makers, beads, small white pom-poms, felt, transparent plastic thread and glue.
- Start by making two pom-poms one in bigger size for the body and one in smaller size for the head.
- Attach the two pom-poms together with glue.
- Glue black beads to make the eyes and one white bead to make the nose.
- Glue the plastic thread to the white bead to make the whiskers.
- Cut two ears from felt and glue them too.
- Glue the mini pom-pom to become the tail.
Click below link for tutorial
Photo via neworleanscraftsbydesign
Video tutorial via martha stewart
Tutorial via Mom on time out
Photo via petunia