This video will show you how to make a custom T-Shirts….
- Make sure you spread out enough parchment paper. More can’t hurt.
- Double-check the spot where you want to lay your design. Make sure it’ll all fit in.
- After you are done creating your super cool iron-on t-shirts, put them into your dryer for 25 minutes and make sure to wash it alone for it’s first wash. This will set the image to your shirt.
- Be careful of the iron, as it is very hot. Make sure you unplug it when you are done.
- Make sure there isn’t any “crayon-dust” on your design. Shake it out a little or gently swipe your hand across the surface.
- Secure your design so it won’t slide everywhere when you are ironing.