It’s such a creative idea to make a decorative water lily flower out of plastic spoons. They are really beautiful.
- Use strong scissors to remove the handle from some plastic spoons, leaving only about 1/4 inch connected to the spoon section.
- Cut a 3-inch-diameter circle from a piece of sturdy cardboard.
- Glue the spoons evenly around the outside of the cardboard, gluing down the 1/4-inch of handle that remained.
- Repeat the process with five more spoons, but angle them upward and glue them slightly closer to the middle part of the cardboard.
- Repeat again with four more spoons, angling them more upward and closer to the middle.
- Glue a yellow button into the center of the flower.
- Cut two leaves from a piece of green felt and glue them to the bottom of the cardboard.