It’s a fun craft project to work with kids. It’s also pretty practical to organize pencils, ruler etc. with them.
What you will need:
- Styrofoam food packages
- Cardboard or thin MDF board
- Colorful or grey paper
- Cut a styrofoam tray in half.
- Cut some newspaper strips and cover both the halves with strips using glue.
- Cover two trays with newspaper strips.
- Glue or staple both the halves to two trays as shown.
- When they are dry, apply strips of brown paper with glue covering whole module.
- Make as many modules as you need and then stick them on a cardboard to be hung on your wall.