Do you still have some Easter eggs sitting around? Can you image that you can use them to make amazing critters with LED tealights? It’s another great project to work with kids.
What you need:
- LED tealight
- Plastic easter egg
- Pipe cleaners
- White sticky labels
- Silver duct tape
How to do:
- Get a small LED tealight and place it into a plastic egg.
- Use a thumbtack to poke holes through the egg to insert the pipe cleaners.
- Draw a pair of cute little bug eyes
- Sculpt wings using duct tape
- Put this little critter outside and watch it glow