Swirly Paper Roses are really easy and fun to make, hope you like them!
- Red paper to make flower
- Green zinc to make stem
- Scissors, pen, glue, glue-shooting gun
- Flower model. You can print or draw it.
- Cut the flower model from red paper
- Coil the long petal into a green zinc. Coil strongly inside to make the pistil and softly outside to make petals soft and natural
- Stick the last petal into flower by glue
- Repeat above steps to make more flowers and then you have a beautiful flower bouquet.