Do you like DIY holiday decor? How about making a snowman decor? It’s easy to make and it’s a great project to spend time with kids. Here is a quick tutorial:
- Blow up different sizes of balloons.
- Use a sharpie draw a circle around the balloon knot. Now you have to make the “special” paste: mix together corn starch, glue and warm water.
- Mix all this “ingredients” until the paste it’s not lumpy anymore.
- Put the yarn through the glue mix and after that “roll” it around your balloons.
- Wrap the string vertically and after that start wrapping horizontally.
You have to leave everything to dry for 24 hours. The next day you can pop your balloons. For a better connection balls one side gently push inward. Then connect these string balls with glue. At last, decorate it. Your own snowman is ready~~
Click the link below for the tutorial…