Do you want to give some special flowers to your special friend? What about sending a beautiful flower bouquet made out of sweet chocolate with delicate paper?
You will need:
- crepe paper (green and pink or a color you wish)
- a cutter
- chocolate (preferably circular)
- gold thread
- sticks for the stems
- foil or gold paper
- Wrap the chocolates with gold foil and secure with gold thread.
- Start making the petals.
- Prepare a couple of squares of pink crepe paper. You will need 2 squares for each flower.
- Overlap them then fold once to cut out the upper corner of the opening, in a round shape.
- Prepare as many petals as you need to create your bouquet.
- Place the wrapped chocolates on the petals and cover them gently.
- Secure with gold thread.
- Make the flower stalks. For this, prepare a couple of squares of green crepe paper and cut out some triangles at the top (to obtain the shape of a ” fence”).
- Glue the bottom part of the ”little green fences” to buds.
- Attach sticks placing a strip of green paper over it and secure it with glue.