Sock Monkey Puppet — stuffed toy made from brown work socks have delighted children for decades. One pair of socks provides all of the fabric needed to create the monkey, and because these toys are supposed to have a DIY appearance, you don’t need to be an expert sewer to make one. Let’s try!
You might also like Free Monkey Amigurumi Crochet Patterns.
Materials you will need :
1. Sock (crew length), 1 pair
2. White felt
3. Button eye 7/16″ [11.5mm], black, 2 (for toddler monkey, use 3/8″ button)
4. Embroidery Floss, yellow
5. Poly-fill stuffing material
6. Batting, or thick aquarium filter pad
7. Letter size paper, 1
1. Sewing machine
2. Sewing needle (prefer long) and pins
4. Erasable fabric marker
Click below link for full tutorial