Get your craft on with this easy-to-make Felt Bird Cage mobile. All you need is a couple of hours. This is a very simple decorative craft, but that beauty may fill the room of your children.
What you will need:
- Felt in various colors
- patterned paper
- Needle and thread
How to do:
- White paper draws on the shape of the cage, you can see in the first picture box, and the little bird. Trims.
- Spend the molds appropriate colored felt. Cut two figures with the cast of the cage and one birdie.
- Place the two figures of the cage top of each other and make a seam along the center line.Folds to give a three dimensional appearance.
- Decorate the little bird with a wing stamped paper, draw the eye and passes a thread to hang.
- Hang the center of the cage we’ve done before.