I found these lovely Felt Trees at the Etsy shop Intres, they are so beautiful! If you want to make a decorative tree like this for your home, you can try this quick and easy way. The instructions are at the bottom of the post.
What you need:
- Colored felt
- Templates (More templates here)
- Polyester fillings
- Ornaments (optional)
How to do:
- Cut the tree stem and branches pieces by using a template.
- Sew the stem and branches, and leaving a hole for filling.
- Fill the tree with polyester fillings from the hole, and sew the hole.
- Sew rows of leaves and sew them to the tree.
- Make more decorations such as acorns, owls, pine cones or any other thing