These days baby showers are becoming more and more popular. if you do get invited, what present you are going to take? Diaper cakes are a brilliant idea when it comes to making homemade gifts because they are both practical and great looking.
What You’ll Need:
- Diapers – around 64 of them works well
- Rubber bands – you’ll need 64 of these too
- Ribbon – around 1″ wide, preferably different colours
- Cake tray
- Hot glue
- Any other decorations you want to add
- Roll up each of the diapers and secure with a rubber band.
- Start to form the first layer of your cake by placing diapers upright on your cake tray, and secured with ribbon.
- Repeat this for every layer of cake you want to make. Each layer should have a decreased number of diapers in it, then secured with ribbon before moving onto create the next layer.
- Decorate your diaper cake.
Source from here