These teapot cake pops look so cute and pretty. They give you an opportunity to show this motherly character some love.
What you’ll need:
- 1 box of light-colored cake mix (This will make about 48 cake pops. If you don’t need that many, then cut cake in quarters and freeze cake sections for another day.)
- One 16-ounce can of ready-made frosting.
- Wax paper
- Baking sheets
- White candy coating ( One ounce of candy coating for each cake pop you plan on dipping and more for any extra decorating.)
- Purple candy melts (teapot lid and base)
- White licorice pastilles for spout (Good & Plenty will work too)
- Yellow candy necklace pieces (handle)
- Pink, blue, black and peach edible ink pens (facial details)
- Paper lollipop sticks
- Styrofoam block
- Bake this cake according to box instructions,
- Cool completely, crumble into a large bowl.
- With a large spoon, mix crumbled cake thoroughly with about 3/4 of the can of frosting.
- Roll the mixture into cake balls
- Put in the freezer about 15 minutes to firm them up.
- Decorate them.
Clink below link for detail: