Pretty vases can be made out of plastic bottles. You can then choose fabric with different colors and patterns to decorate them. It would be creating amazing atmosphere if you hang them outside in the backyard for a barbecue party.
What you will need:
- Plastic bottles
- Hot glue
- Fabric glue and brush
- Hole puncher
- Decorative laces or ribbons
How to do:
- Use the scissors and knife to half them completely.
- Brush outside of bottle with glue and apply the fabric onto it.
- Punch two holes and put the cord through them.
- Use the glue gun to attach some decorative ribbon to the top side
- Put your flowers in and hang them in your backyard and enjoy.