You can create your very own gladiator sandals by wrapping strips of cloth onto your old flip flops in the way as shown in the image. Pair these sandals with jeans or any other casual outfit and get ready for amazing look. You can use a few different patterned scarves to change your look!
What you will need:
- Flip Flops
- Lightweight Oblong Summer Scarf
- First cut the scarf in half
- Fold the scarf in half, and slide the scarf under the “V” of the flip flop.
- Place the loose ends through the loop and pull tight
- Separate the two fabric straps
- Wrap the fabric straps around the “V” of the flip flops.
More detail here