These yummy roses can be served as great appetizers. They will be surely popular.
1 puff pastry
100-150 g sausage sliced 2 mm thick
1 egg yolk (optional) Topping choice “bologna, tomato, peppers, cheese …”
- Spread the puff pastry and cut slices .
- Cut sausages in slices and divide each slice into half to form semi circles
- Roll each slice starting from left to right to form your roses and seal the edges well
- Brush with egg yolk to brown. You can add herbs or grated cheese on top to differentiate.
- Bake it in oven for about 20 minutes at 180 ° (put on a greased or covered with baking paper tray.)